|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, September 8

the long weekend


I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! Mine was fantastically boring.
I took zero pictures this weekend! That is so weird for me. We (meaning Nuts and I) did absolutely nothing all weekend! It was amazing.
Ty was/is on a crazy work schedule this month, so I spent a lot of time at home with the dog.
My excitement consisted of watching the last half of the Gossip Girl season 2 that I had somehow missed out on. Can't wait for the new season starting next week!
And cleaning.
lots. of. cleaning.
I swear it must have been a month, since I had cleaned the house because that is what I did all weekend long. It was ridiculous. But now my house is sparkling!
I do have a couple of new recipes to share with you all this week.
In addition to watching tv and cleaning the house I also ate a ton!
This always seems to happen when Ty isn't around much.
I made the mistake of purchasing double stuffed oreos at the grocery store on Saturday.
Why do I torture myself so??
I ate lots of pasta, bread and oreos every night. It twas delish. And now I have to work out every day this week!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend...and good for you eating pasta and oreos! You deserve it every now and then, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always eat bad when my fiancee is out of town too! It's like if he doesn't know then the calories don't count!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand that! I always work out hard during the week so I can enjoy my weekends and not really worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat popcorn when my fiance is away...that sounds innocent enough, except that I'm hypoglycemic and popcorn gives me a horrible reaction...nobody should have to be around for that!

    I love weekends where I can just RELAX and do things to my home too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least you had a good weekend!
    if you are like me, cleaning is actually enjoyable! ;)
    i also had a carb issue this weekend. i ate a lot of this...they sure were yummy! ha!
    my fiance worked all 3 days that i had off so i was off doing my own thing without him. i couldn't let him working keep me from the labor day parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! I ate way too much, too. It was a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good relaxing weekend! And I love pasta & bread too. Such great comfort food! Looking forward to the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't take any pics this weekend either...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Double-stuffed Oreos!! A huge weakness of mine, too! Don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot keep oreos in the pantry or else they will instantly be gone!! Glad you had a fun and relaxing weekend. Come clean my place next?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Double stuffed oreos are my weaknes!! Do you dip them in milk? Its the only (ONLY) time I can tolerate milk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds relaxing, like my weekend. I can't wait for Gossip Girl to come back on, either!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love relaxing weekends. Sounds like you got a lot done around the house and you rested. That's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Relaxing weekends are THE BEST!! And I think since it was a holiday weekend it's totally fine to eat anything you want!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't feel bad about the oreos and carbs . . it was a holiday! Everyone knows that calories aren't real on holidays. (haha - ignorance is bliss, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  16. it sounds like a great weekend to me :) I always eat too much when I'm relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cleaning..that is what I need to be doing very very soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds fabulous and enjoy the Oreos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...