|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, September 27

The Suite Life

I am a very blessed girl! My company sponsored a suite at the football game this weekend. We invited undergraduate students to attend. This was our 3rd year to do it and it was a blast!
I couldn't resist this picture opportunity! haha!
The best part about the suites is all the free food. Here was our menu for Saturday:
You can eat everything below if you wanted. (In fact, I think Ty probably sampled it all!)
I opted for the TexMex.

GAMEDAY SUITE LEVEL MENUS
Suite Level:
Prime Rib:
Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish SauceMushrooms & Caramelized Onions
Scalloped Potatoes
Fresh Vegetables
Assorted Dinner Rolls
Garden Salad
Tex-Mex:
King Ranch Chicken
Pork Carnitas (Stuffed in Piquillo Peppers) & PolentaSpanish
RiceMexi-Corn
Tortilla Chips & Salsa
Sour Cream / Guacamole / Jalapenos
BBQ:
Cherry Smoked Pork Loin w/ Fuji Apples
Beef Ribs
Cowboy Chicken
Spicy 3 Bean Mix
Roasted Vegetable Blend
Potato Salad
Cornbread Muffins
Game Day Food:
Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs
Slider Style Burgers
Potato Salad
Caesar Salad
Queso/Salsa/Chips
CaribbeanJerk Pork Shank with Mango Salsa
Hawaiian Style Chicken
Sautéed Snow Peas & Carrots
Almond Rice
Citrus Salad

There were also stands set up with Marble Slab ice cream with toppings, big soft pretzels, popcorn, ice cream bars and candy bars.

Needless, to say I ate a TON!


Ty is a great recruiter. I love taking him to events with me.

The suite areas are tastefully decorated in a rustic, cowboy motif. This is usually not my style, but they did a good job with it and it is not overkill. The wall paper in our suite is leather. You can see it in the pic above of me and Ty.

The women's bathrooms are everything you would expect them to be for people that are shelling out the big bucks. I had to take a pic of the leather wallpaper for all of you.




It was a great weekend!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. I just love taking picture where you put your face in the hole type thing.(why does that sound so weird) LOVE THEM!

    What a menu I would have eaten so much!

    Oh and love your hair wavy like that. So pretty! What size curling iron do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awesome! i got to go in the president's suite one year for a game and it was so amazing! those old peeps really go all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suite was the way to go with all that rain! Love the menu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok reading all of this food listed here...made me starving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great food! that food sounds AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a work event anyone could get behind! All that food-heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make a great Pistol Pete! I haven't been to the new stadium yet, bet it's out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I want to be recruited by you! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, your job seriously sounds like so much fun! I'm so jealous!

    And that food - all of it looks delicious! How fun to get to have a party in such a fab suite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome! sooooo awesome. you are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I would have eaten a ton too with all that yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum!! I love when my husband gets to bring me along to the company suites!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't been in the stadium since they finished it up, but it looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I have your job? Well not YOUR job, beacause, of course, it's YOURS (am I making sense?) I'll move to Oklahoma for a job like that!! Sound like so much fun! I currently work for a University, I'd fit right in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...