|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Saturday, July 26

BEACH VACATION

I am headed to the beach with Ty's family. I have a new swimsuit and have been spray tanned. Trust me I need it! We are all packed up and ready to head to my hometown to drop Nuts off where he will spend the week with my sister and her new dog Zoey. My parents bought LeAnn this dog for her birthday. I got to help pick her out. I loved her right away because the lady brought her out and as soon as she saw me and mom her tail started wagging. Nuts loved having her at our house for one night. I love this pic because the same leg on both of them is raised up--they were walking in synch.




See what I mean about needing a spray tan!


It didn't help that the other bridesmaids and the flower girl were extremely tan! I didn't mind being so pale for my sister's wedding, but since I will be in a bikini I figured I needed some tan skin to help hide all those imperfections. Okay, and this picture seems to make me glow....I'm pale but not quite as pale as this picture portrays!

Ty's parents are renting a house right on the beach for the whole week. I'm not sure if it has internet, so I will probably not be blogging again until the first week in August. I hope you all have a great week!

Ciao Bellas!

1 comment:

  1. You just have so much fun! I'm jealous of you and Whitney, but then again I did just spend a week at the Ritz in Grand Cayman. What was that I said about being content?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...