|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, July 2

In The Raw


In the Raw is a tiny restaurant. Last night was my first time to eat there. The Chesler is obsessed with the place so we went there for her b-day dinner. I'm not a huge sushi person because I am really picky. After scouring over the menu and asking lots of questions, Kelsey and I split the restless ribbon roll: shrimp, salmon, crab, avocado, rolled in sesame seeds. I loved it! I also ate the cabo tacos which were fantastic. So if you are looking to take a break from your usual restaurants, go to In the Raw. Although, I would recommend going with someone that can give you suggestions on what kind of sushi to order. It can be very confusing! Oh and I can't use chopsticks worth a flip so I was just using my fingers--real classy!

We were taking pictures last night (you know just being girls!) and Chesley and Kelsey were giggling saying, "Is this going to go on the blog?" They are such jokesters. But I know that deep down they were secretly hoping it would, because they love reading about my boring, little life!

2 comments:

  1. I look like a giant!!! Kelsey left her left overs from last night! I just ate them! lol!! We go to in the raw every thursday if you want to play!! then you will be a pro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, y'all look terrific. You all have got the look of a great girls night. And then going to eat SUSHI??? How very Sex In the City of you guys.

    Glad you had fun. Next time try a Philadephia roll- my obsession.

    I love your blog.

    And thanks for checking in on me last week...
    Melissa at Stretch Marks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...