|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, July 22

Cute Desserts

I have been looking for some individual tart/torte pans to make a strawberry torte. They have some at Williams-Sonoma that are going on my wish list. While I was there I found the cutest cake pan and now it is on my wish list as well. Isn't it the cutest!?! Don't you just want to run out and buy it and then bake a huge cupcake cake??? I DO!
Maybe Ty will buy it for me as my back to school present...wink, wink. I deserve a back to school, I'll never see you again, so you should bake your little heart out present. :)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! One of my friends has a cupcake cake mold like that, but I don't think she got it at WS. I loooove WS. Have you seen the castle cake pan there?! My mom bought it for her Pastor's wife. I want it desparately!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...