|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, July 21

A Fun Girls Weekend

This past weekend was spent catching up with old friends. I had a mini Alpha Chi reunion Friday night. This was our first year to attempt doing this and although it was small we had a lot of fun. Hopefully next year more people can come and we can decide on a date before everyone's summer plans get underway.
Lacey and Julie came in Friday night. We went out to eat and they got to see my new house and Chesley's new house. We had so much fun just hanging out. Lacey stayed the night with me, so Ty had to endure a lot of girl talk. The next morning Chesley, Lacey and I went antiquing. It was so much fun!
Saturday afternoon Ty and I went to Home Depot to buy plants for our backyard. We spent several hours out there planting. It has made a huge difference. That night we went to Chesley's for our date night. The three of us have great date nights! Sunday we went back to Home Depot to finish off our project. I didn't take a picture of the final result, but I will do that soon. All in all my weekend was very relaxing and I am already counting down the days until next Friday.

I love that Julie can just wrap her arms around Chesley and I at the same time!

Lacey!

She told me that her grandma loves my blog! Hi Lacey's Grandma!

No AXO weekend is complete without an angel and a lyre!

Some of our findings from the antique shops.
These chairs were $3,000. I love them!


4 comments:

  1. Horray for girl time! Always so much fun....glad you had a good time. Post some pics of your landscaping, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had a wonderful time! its so great to reunite with old friends. i'm looking forward to my 5 year college reunion! and, i LOVE those chairs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute blog!

    i love those chairs also! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...