|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, July 25

Discovery of the Best Invention Ever

I have discovered the best invention ever. Okay, maybe not the best invention ever but pretty close. I would say this ranks right up there with the wheel, printing press, telephone, etc.
It is this little hook thingy on my dress. See the picture because I'm not quite sure how to describe it. I discovered this yesterday after I have worn this dress several times. I noticed something hanging out of my dress around the shoulder strap that looked like a little snap. It is this piece of ribbon that is underneath the strap of my dress that snaps to the inside of the dress. I'm not sure why it is really there but I am assuming and using it to hold my bra strap and camisole strap in place. I don't know about you but my straps are always sliding off my shoulders. I hooked my straps into place with this new little invention and it worked! I was amazed by this little contraption! I think I might need to sew this into all my dresses. I'm glad I discovered it! Maybe it is already in some of my other dresses and I just don't know it. I'm definitely going to start looking for this when I buy sleeveless clothing. Did you know that this existed??

4 comments:

  1. Now, that's awesome! I am ALWAYS having to put my straps back in place. I've never seen anything like it. Thanks for the pizza party idea. How fun! I'll have to remember that for Brian's next birthday. He also LOVES video games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. I have never, in my life, seen anything like that! I am sure my dresses have it but I am blind and I don't look very hard. You are quite the examiner. You should be a detective.

    I gave you a bloggie award! Are you excited? You better be! Pick it up on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen that in a few items of clothing i have. double stick tape is awesome, too. if you are wearing, for example, a low scoop neckline top, you can use double stick tape to keep your bra from peeking out. you can buy double stick tape at victoria's secret. i highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! i have several items of clothes that have that little thingy in there and i LOVE it! mostly it's higher end clothes that have it... Banana Republic, J. Crew, Ann Taylor, that type of stuff. i need to sew it into all of my dresses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...