|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, July 7

Weekend Celebration

This past weekend Ty and I headed to Elgin to celebrate the 4th of July. On our way we got stuck on I-44 for 35 minutes due to a wreck. Everyone had turned off their cars and lots of people were walking around. Nuts was very upset that he couldn't get out and meet everyone. He stared out the window the whole time we were stopped.


Thursday night we celebrated Derek's 19th Birthday a week early. Derek will be at Camp Cowboy on his real birthday. We ate cookie cake and played a crazy game of dominoes. LeAnn accused Derek and I of cheating throughout the whole game. I don't know why she would do that, we are so sweet and innocent!!
We spent Friday with Ty's family. I ate a lot of food. In fact I think that is all I did all day was eat, eat , eat. Here are some pictures of the day:

Beverly and Lillian

Heather and Lucas.

I held him over the fountain and let him play in the water, after that he was very fascinated by it.


Trace and Lucas

Trace and Sarah just found out they are having a little boy of their own. I'm so excited for them!

Ty and I are headed to Las Vegas bright and early tomorrow morning. I will probably not be on here much this week, but I will be back with lots of stories. I am so excited for a vacation with my husby! (Even if I will be attending a conference half the time!)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Las Vegas! Tell Ty sorry about him not being in any slide show pics. We have crazy pics of his dancing with the fireworks but they were blurry. If it makes him feel better, Brent wasn't in any pics, either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...