|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, July 18

Housework

I did laundry last night! This may not seem like an exciting statement to you, but when you haven't been able to do laundry in your own house for 2 months it is pretty exciting! Our pipe problems have been fixed. The plumbers had to make the hole in my kitchen even bigger yesterday, but they got it done. Sort of. They are supposed to be at my house right now filling in the holes, thats right I said holes--plural. Then we have to get an estimate to replace the flooring. But who cares, because I can do laundry! And I can cook in my kitchen again! I have a couple of new recipes to try so I have been itching to get back in there.

I am so excited that it is Friday! I am hosting a mini- Alpha Chi reunion at my house! It is so hard to get everyone together during these busy summer months. I am going to miss those of you who can't join us!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Alpha Chi reunion!! I can't wait to look back twenty years from now and say I was there for the first one!! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...