|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, July 8

Yummy Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

I make this Grilled Bruschetta Chicken all the time. Ty hates tomatoes, but will eat them on this chicken. This isn't my picture. I can never seem to take pictures of the food I make. Probably because by the time it is done all I can think about is eating it!

INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup basil

DIRECTIONS
Preheat grill to medium heat.


Pour 2 Tbsp. of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.

Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 min.


Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing.

Turn chicken over; place, cooked-side up, on foil on grill. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill an additional 8 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

As always feel free to leave me a comment with your favorite recipe! I can't wait to try the Pioneer Woman's Lasagna that so many people talk about!


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good! I always like to try grilled chicken recipes. I hear you about the pics of food...my pictures make the food look gross!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...