|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, July 23

Dinner Party

Last night we had our Sunday school class over for dinner. We decided in class to make it a Hawaiian themed dinner. There were around 20 of us total. It was a great night. Our food wasn't exactly hawaiian themed, but we did grill pineapple. I tried a grilled slice on my hamburger--it was fantastic! I am going to have to do that more often! Ty was upset because he has two hideous hawaiian shirts at his parents house and he forgot to bring them back home with us the last time we were down there. I didn't get a picture of him because he was outside most of the time grilling but his swim trunks look hawaiian. I love having people over for dinner. I am going to have to cram in a few more dinner parties before school starts. I mean, I guess I could break out the good stuff for Ty and Chesley! :) Everytime Chesley is over, she and I sit on the floor and eat at the coffee table like it is the dinner table. But, hey we like it!

Surprise, Surprise my Hawaiian themed plates and napkins were pink!


The big pile of leis after the party was over. I guess everyone thought they had to give them back. I don't know what we are going to do with all of them....



This dress belonged to Sara's aunt decades ago.

David loved Nuts!

4 comments:

  1. very cute set up! I love Hawaiian themed parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! what a fun party! your decor and food looks great. very creative!

    we watch friends a lot too :) with no cable, its a great alternative. we just completed the whole set last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Why did they give them back?! I totally would have kept mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks like the decor was a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...