|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, October 28

Every Girl Needs...

....a pink, monogrammed tool set! My momsy bought this for me several Christmases ago. I have actually gotten a lot of use out of it. I especially got a lot of use out of it when I lived in the sorority house. Everyone is always borrowing each others tools to redecorate their room and they sometimes didn't make it back to the original owner. At least with pink tools there was no mistaking who they belonged to!

I used my fabulous pink tool set this weekend. I have been eyeing this framed picture for quite a while but didn't think it was the best place to spend my money. I took something back to Hobby Lobby this weekend and it had been past their return timeline so they would only give me store credit. Well, it worked in my favor because I came home with this.



Our bathroom could really use some color but I don't think I could ever talk Ty into painting it. He painted our other bathroom a light, cool blue color. It turned out great but there are just too many things to paint around in a bathroom!
Here is a close-up of the picture. I just love it!
I also hung up these great oval frames that I picked up at a garage sale a few weekends ago.

Ty was quite shocked when he came home! I don't normally hang things with out him. He is very opinionated on the way things should look. This can be a good and bad trait! Good when we agree and bad when we don't! At least he is always interested in the decorating!

13 comments:

  1. Cute picture of the tub. I wish I had a real leopard bathtub. Now THAT would be awesome. ;)
    And good job hanging stuff. That is territory I have never ventured in to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..where did the cute pink tool set come from. Those are perfect for xmas gifts and myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love doing that kind of house stuff by myself!! My hubby gets suprised too. Now I just need that tool set.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with glam about the leopard bathtub! though felipe might have some objections!

    i have a pink toolkit i've had for years, but its not monogrammed - it just has a hard plastic pink case. pink tools or not, it doesn't matter - my hubby NEVER puts tools back. our stud finder is currently sitting on top of the wine rack because he read that it could be used to locate our dog kelso's microchip. so he got it out, used it on the dog to try to find the chip, then just set it wherever. he really needs a hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new little print for the bathroom...it is so charming. And the frames are pretty too!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tool set - it is SO cute!

    And your new pic looks really nice!

    Oh and I don't hang stuff... I make hubby do it for me although I am very particular about it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tool set.

    Love your bathroom picture.

    Love the oval frames.

    Great job decorating girl! And how handy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute pink tool set! I have a red one from college but I don't think I've even use it! I'm impressed you hung stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you go girl! Since I bought my own house 2 1/2 years ago, I had to hang things on my own. Now, fortunately, I have a husband who lets me do whatever I want. Though, mostly I just sit on the old duff these days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job! I really like the open frames with nothing in them. I've thought about trying that with black frames.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the tool set ... i think you're right, every girl does need one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, so I have to get one of those tool sets!!!! How awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that print! And I'm thinking of painting our half bath and do not look forward to all the things to paint around in there. Plus there's chair molding! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...