|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, October 23

Weak Stomachs: Be Forewarned...


....Do NOT read this if you have a weak stomach! My poor little puppy was very sick this morning. I was on the couch eating my cereal when he jumped up on the couch and laid across me. His poor body was shivering like crazy. He slid off of me and threw up beside me. Luckily, the blanket that I had out last night was still on the couch and that is what he threw up on and not the couch. I threw him outside, finished my cereal in the kitchen and then felt sorry for him because it was so cold outside so I let him back in. As I am letting him back in I can hear Ty's alarm going off. Every morning when Ty's alarm goes off, I let Nuts get in bed with him. Ty hits snooze a million times, so Nuts gets to snuggle with him while Ty ignores his alarms.
I opened the bedroom door and Nuts jumped on the bed and dove under the covers. I proceed to tell Ty that he threw up this morning and if he hears Nuts heaving that he better throw him on the floor. About 30 seconds later Ty is YELLING! I ran back there to see the covers thrown off the bed and throw up all over the sheets AND all over Ty! EW!! I had to run out before I got sick. It was so gross. I felt so bad for Ty! When I let Nuts back there I didn't really think he would get sick again. Needless to say it was a bad morning at our house!

12 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. I would have DIED! Hahahaha, poor Ty! That is hilarious. Sad for nuts, but hilarious. I can only imagine how the rest of the morning went. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poop puppers. I hope he's feeling better. He is so super cute!

    Yep, dog vomit happens. And usually in the worst places at the worst times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor Nuts. I hope he is feeling better..

    Ewww. I bet Ty was so grossed out..

    I hope your day is better than your morning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, poor puppy! and poor ty! hope it doesnt happen again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah. Been there. NOTHING like that pre-barfing dog noise to wake me up out of a coma-like sleep. And with Mabel, there's always a second round of barf. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor doggie! I hate it when my dogs vomit. It's nasty and is always ON something that is hard to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yuck! Too bad for your little pup! My dog always decides to throw up in the middle of the night...why is that? We just LOVE to wake up to that sound!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I can't read a comment like that and then NOT see what happens! LOL Even with a weak stomach!! :) Poor Nuts, and poorer hubby! Ewww!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, poor baby! I'll tell you though, nothing will wake your behind up more quickly and completely than the sound of some little animal getting ready to yack in bed next to you!

    The worst though is when they do it, and you find it LATER. GAG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am soo sorry for all of you!! I so know how that is, with the dog I grew up with, although I don't think we ever had anything happen quite like that! I hope everyone recovers very quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...