|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, October 13

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend I went to my hometown to watch my best friend from high school get married. Chelsey had 5 bridesmaids: her 2 sister-in-laws along with Kristan, Carmen and I. The three of us plus Chelsey have been friends since pre-school. It was so much fun to spend the whole weekend together. Chelsey and Jonathan are so cute together and will make each other very happy! I can't wait to have them over for dinner. They only live 20 minutes from me now!

The pumpkin made a picture!! It set next to the guest book table, but I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of that.


My dad made this arch for me to use in my wedding. It has now been through 3 weddings: mine, my sister's and Chelsey's. I bet he had know idea that we would get this much use out of it!

Rose petal covered aisle

Me and the Matron of Honor, Kristan, helping Chelsey get into her dress. I put this picture in because I did her eye make-up and you can kind of see it in this picture. I should have taken a close-up of it, but we were so busy doing other things I didn't even think about it. I was really pleased with how it turned out. She looked gorgeous!

The bridal bouquet. The groom had a twin brother that died when they were 2. The butterfly was placed in the bouquet to remember him and include him in their special day.

Old mason jars with ribbon and their monogram were the vases for the centerpieces. They were filled with white hydrangeas. I loved this old basket they were in.

The flower that made up part of her veil.
The girlies!

Chels and I at rehearsal dinner. The restaurant was so neat. This zebra wallpaper made up the back wall. There were several little alcoves off the main room and they all had different black and white wall paper. I was in LOVE!

18 comments:

  1. How cute! Looks like a great time. You did an awesome job on her eye make up! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that your pumpkin made it into a picture..

    I love the rose petal walk way and the fun mason jars..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful weddding! I love wedding weekends they are so fun!! Looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    I love the sentiment of the butterfly in the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a beautiful wedding! you all look so gorgeous. and i love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amzaing wedding! Those look like bridesmaid dresses you can actually wear again. And can I just say that pumpkin is great and makes that photo so much fun! Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a beautiful day for a wedding! Praise God. The wedding looks so so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful wedding! I loved their picture with your fun pumpkin. You and the bride were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the wedding photos...thanks for sharing. And a HUGE thank you for the tutorial on the pumpkin monogram. I've been waiting for someone to do one, because I just could not grasp what they were talking about. Thank you, thank you!!
    M.L. @ the house of whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, she's fantastic! I'm LOVING that dress and veil... especially the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pumpkin and the photo with it! I also love those mason jars...what a great idea! Looks like everyone had a blast! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pics! and her dress I love it! Is it bad I am already looking!? lol Don't answer that! and the Pumpkin! I am so doing it! We need to do that and finish sewing the apron!! :) Lets plan a date this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun weekend with friends! And, that pumpkin is precious! I've always thought that an outdoor fall-themed wedding with tons of pumpkins lining the aisle would be so whimsical. What a great idea you had!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous - I love outdoor weddings and I love the pumpkin! The b-maids dresses looked great as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful Bride...and pumpkin! :)

    Love your site.


    ~Liz
    www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
    www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com
    www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so pretty! i loved your veil!!!! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey is the last picture, in front of a shower curtain?? i was just asking becuase i have a shower curtain that looks just like that!! by the way i just discovered your blog and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...