|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, October 14

Out of the Loop

I am out of commission for the next couple of days. I am in the Houston area for work. I have this great invention called, a wireless aircard. It allows me to connect to the internet from basically anywhere. The only downfall is that sometimes the connection is not strong enough to upload pictures. This is one of those times! I am very disappointed because I did something pretty exciting this morning...I will share more later this week. I don't want to tell the story without all the pictures that I snapped. It wouldn't be the same. And you all want pictures, right?!?

Until then, I will leave you with one picture that I patiently waited to upload. I saw these cute step stools on JCPenney.com. They are on sale for $39.99 and if you google JCPenney promotion codes, I'm sure that you could get some sort of discount to show up. I just think they are adorable and I need one in every color. Something tells me that the husby will not agree with me, so I will not order any. But a girl can dream....
I know that many of you creative types could just find something very similar at a thrift store for a nickel and paint it the same way, but that never happens to me! So sad!

13 comments:

  1. Did you ever talk the husby into an arm chair for your birthday? If not that - what about a baby? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute step stools, definitely! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those stools and I bet you COULD find one at a thrift store! Just takes patience (which I am very short on, now that I think of it...)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute...I love those benches!

    Have a great trip!
    -Sandy Toes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those benches are so cute..
    You most def. need one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one of those cards so I can connect anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh... I love those! Have fun in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what happened..........eeeeeee but I will keep it to myself! I miss you friend!! I can't wait to see you!!! Soon very soon!! Have fun and bring me back something cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute stool. Sometimes it's just easier to buy things already done, especially when you want it NOW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHat great little stools! Love those! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog recently!! I love to get to "meet" new bloggy friends!!

    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...