|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, January 27

The Babysitter

My dog loves to be warm. He loves to bury himself under some blankets. But something even better than blankes is a space heater. This dog will lay for hours in front of a heater. We have dubbed the heater as his babysitter. He turns into such a bum.

We have been turning the heater on for him so much that I had forgotten how nice it can be to cuddle up on the couch with my little puppy.
He looks kinda chunky in this picture. Maybe it is time to turn off the heater and put him on the treadmill! :)

We are in the middle of an ice storm. The school shut down yesterday at 3 p.m. It took us an hour to get home. It usually takes around 12 minutes. They cancelled work and school for today too. Yay for me! Bad for Ty, because this means that he has to make the day up sometime, somehow. I will be enjoying my day off by watching lots of t.v. and organizing a few closets that have gotten out of control.

Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. He looks so happy in the picture with you!

    And I'm totally jealous that you get to stay home today, I wish I was at home!

    Love your new blog design by the way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I wish I could have stayed home today, no snow storms in Fl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that is just precious!!! my dogs do the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also work for a school, but we didn't get the day off. About 700 schools in the St. Louis area were called off but not mine! Roads actually weren't too bad, but I hear we are supposed to get more snow/ice this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's too cute in front of the heater!! cute pjs to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jammies :)

    also, I gave you a blog award!! It's on my blog!

    Happy iced-in day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nice. I love surprise off days. I wish I had one today. Your PJ's are too cute! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're home, too. And probably will be tomorrow as well...

    I love days off but would much rather the weather be warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Pjamas are soo super cute! are they a one piece or two? AWWW NUTS!! your killer cute!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha how cute is he??

    Yikes an ice storm.. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that is so cute!

    Enjoy your day off - I am SO jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is such a doll, and so are you! Hope you're both staying cozy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is so funny that he loves to be warm! mine LOVES to be under the blanket and gets made if we dont let him! cute pj's! have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is so cute!!! I love that he has a heater, my dogs love being warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!
    Yay for now work on a snow day! Its nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww... I love cuddling up with my puppy dog too!!!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet little {spoiled!} baby! I love him. I would be in the same place, in fact, we would be fighting over the coveted - heater spot. It's snowing here, but no ice storm! Stay warm, and your book should be heading your way, so keep an eye out!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I bet Banks would love a space heater too though we haven't tried on on him and yes, I agree cute pj's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What are on your PJs? I'm trying to figure it out and I can't. Awww, Nuts loves the heater. Bring him to work and stick him under my desk sometime. Love me a space heater! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...