|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, January 15

Its Snowing!!

Yay! Its snowing here! Not a whole lot but its definitely snow. And the best part no ice! We hardly ever get just snow. Its always ice with a little bit of snow. It was snowing when I let Nuts outside this morning. And according to the news it was 17 degrees but felt like 2 degrees to your skin. Nuts actually didn't seem to mind too much, which is very surprising. This is the dog that doesn't like to get his paws wet from dew and is afraid of the wind.

As Ty and I were pulling out of the driveway this morning I was looking at our house thinking how picturesque it looked with snow on the roof. I think it also helped that my Christmas wreath added to the picturesqueness. Yes, it is still up! Its the only Christmas thing left out and for some reason I can never remember to take it down.

I hope it snows all day! Then I can curl up on the couch all night with a cup of cocoa and admire it. Forget that last post about the treadmill, the couch and hot cocoa will be calling my name!

12 comments:

  1. Yippee for Snow! I love it. I wish God would open up His snow storage and dump about 10 ft in our town. Yes, that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was snowing this morning, and I enjoyed a mug of cocoa.

    I've been trying to break in my treadmill too. I just get so bored on that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of your snow...if it is going to be this dang cold outside I wish for snow also! I can see it now (since we have my nephew) cuddling with cooper while it snows! I am wishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want snow! good luck with treadmill I am getting one soon I think~ I am with I need the tv to distract.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want snow! good luck with treadmill I am getting one soon I think~ I am with I need the tv to distract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the snow until i have to go out in it! i am hoping you start working out at the fitness center again this summer so i'll feel some peer pressure to go. you need T.V., i need peer pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so fun! Enjoy every minute of it! I wish we had some snow out here...send some of it our way, will you? :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lucky!!! It is FREEZING here. Well below that literally...tonight's low is 10 degrees. And no snow?? What on earth?? Well anyhoo...have fun! Tonight I'll pile the covers on my bed and my dad will crank up the wood stove...maybe it will snow soon. Stop by my blog~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. o gosh!!! i miss having snow. we haven't had a good amount for around 4 years. i love snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...