|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, January 14

Walk It Out

I have been wanting a treadmill for a long time, but they are really expensive. Then I remembered that my Nanny had a treadmill that she hardly ever uses. I was willing to offer her some money for it. But she was not having that and told me to just take it. Yay!! Ty wasn't too happy about hauling it home for me or the fact that it now sits in our living room. Luckily he saw my side of things--a healthy, in-shape wife. I'm still working on the in shape part.
I'm so excited to be able to work out in my own house with something other than a work out video. I have to have a t.v. to work out. For some people its music, for me its television. I need the distraction.
Now let's just see if I can keep it up....

10 comments:

  1. Thats so great!! Yay for free treadmills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that was so sweet of her to just give it to you!

    i have one and i just started using it again a few days ago and it does feel great!

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet nanny! Enjoy your treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. If working out doesn't stick then those things make great clothes hangers. Don't ask me how I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got a treadmill given to us as well and I have used it one time - haha - I am SO pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! If you have any tips for staying motivated to work out solo, pass them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's an awesome find!! Good luck keeping up with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following my blog! I left you an award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you totally will! My parents have a treadmill and whenever I visit I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a tv to work out too. We picked our Y because each elliptical has it's own tv!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...