|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, January 12

Weekend Recap

What a wonderful weekend! Ty and I had a relaxing Friday evening. We went to Target to go grocery shopping and to look for me some new pj's. I only have one pair of matching pajamas. I really like to sleep in big t-shirts. As soon as I get home from work I change into my pj's--a t-shirt and my velour pants. I guess my pj choices aren't very cute, so we went to Target to search for something new. But I didn't have any luck. So if you see any cute (cheap) pj's let me know!

I spent Saturday with my bestie Chesley. We went to a cheerleading competition to watch our friend Kelsey's team. She just started a gym called Cheers. She has a team of 6th graders and this was their first competition. They did such a good job and placed 5th! Ches and I were so proud of her!
Waiting on Kelsey's team to compete.
Kelsey chatting with her mom (who had HS team compete) and waiting on her team to run out to perform.

On Sunday Chesley and I went shopping. We have so much fun shopping and aren't very good at stopping the other from spending money--not a good combination. But we were pretty good this time--well, sorta!

My second nephew, Garrett, was born yesterday evening. He is a month early, but doing good. He weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. They had to do a c-section on my SIL and couldn't stop the bleeding. They had to perform a hysterectomy. She is so young--only a few years older than me. Keep her and the baby in your prayers. My dad drove up there last night. I'm headed to the hospital later this morning to see them.

10 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your sister! Your hair looks so pretty in that picture with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...what a weekend! we'll be praying for your sil. and your new nephew is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a good cheerleading competition! Ah, the memories. :) What a sweet baby! I hope your SIL is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little baby boy! I will be praying for your SIL and the baby.

    (as for pj's - I think I have a million pairs of matching ones yet always end up in velour pants and random t-shirts too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your nephew. I love the name Garrett. I'll say a prayer for your sister.

    PJ's~ Try Old Navy. I normally don't like Old Navy AT ALL. However, I've discovered I like their PJ bottoms. I usually buy a solid color tank top or tee shirt to match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good picture of the baby. I hope she recovers quickly. What's his name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Lindsey...I cannot believe that. I will be praying for her and Garrett.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby. I'll keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the birth of your beautiful little nephew! I'll say prayer for your SIL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...