|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, January 19

Weekend Recap and Funky Tights

I enjoyed a great 3 day weekend! Friday night Ty and I just relaxed around the house. On Saturday I ran my usual errands and then we had a couple of friends over. My bff from high school moved to a suburb of my city in October. So Chelsey and her husband came over along with Chesley. We had so much fun playing Taboo and Family Feud. I think I need to invest in Apples to Apples. Everyone I know keeps talking about what a great game it is.
Sunday was spent at church and then just relaxing and a little bit of shopping. I found some great tights at Wal-Mart on Saturday while grocery shopping. I decided to wear them to church on Sunday. I wore them with a black dress with a black cardigan to balance out the purple.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. finally! a post! i've been waiting... :) let me tell u, ur blog is sooo cute and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately invest in Apples to Apples! That game is SO fun at parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend. Love the funky tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tights. I really want to see Bride Wars and I am going to check out Apples to Apples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tights are too cute!! And Apples to Apples is lots of fun - its pretty cheap, so definitely worth investing in. Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for cute tights!!!

    i LOVE cute tights! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those tights, how fun! Wasn't Bride Wars so funny? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well look at those tights - they match your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new layout and the fun tights! Stylin! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tights!!

    Love the new blog look - might have to check out the girl that did it and get her to do something for me as well. What a wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a huge fan of funky tights myself! I have several pairs. My two faves are my red/black striped tights and my white/black striped tights.

    And right now, Target has a bunch on clearance..go check it out!

    Yours are fun, love the dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...