|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, January 16

Check Out My New Blog DESIGN!

I had the best stocking stuffer ever in my stocking from my MIL--a gift certificate to get a blog make-over. I was so excited. This was a last minute addition to my Christmas list and I didn't really think that I would get it. I stumbled across Simply Yours Designs and loved her work. Hilary did a great job with my design. She was very patient with me while I struggled to figure out exactly what I wanted. She is so creative and definitely surpassed my expectations. Check out her gallery she has created some great blog designs.
Photobucket

30 comments:

  1. omg! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! The colors are amazing...so vibrant and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! it is AMAZING! So very cute! I will definitly check her out ; ) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i just posted but thanks for the reference...just bought a "template" to try out for a while from simplyyoursdesigns. hopefully i will have it up and running soon..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Love it! Love it! I need to go check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This. is. sooooo. CUTE!!!! I just love it! what a great gift! by the way, i just re-did mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I think I may need one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I.absolutely.love.it.

    SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute blog design and i love the colors. great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i tagged you, check out my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to start following your blog...its fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness I love it!

    love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! YAY! YAY! I LOVE it! It is so bright and cheerful and fun! What a fun Christmas present. (why oh why did I not think to ask for that?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the new layout!!!

    :) ty for posting on my giveaway!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love the blog design, it looks so fabulous and chic! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love it :) Makes me want to give mine an overhaul!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors in your new blog! It is so charming and unique! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it!! Cute new look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...