|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, January 22

Etsy Obsessions

I could spend hours upon hours browsing through Etsy. Recently, I have seen some great items that other blogs have talked about. I read about these fabulous items then immediately go to etsy.com and search for similar items that fit my style. Here are some recent finds:

Vinyl Monogrammed Wall Art:

I'm not a huge fan of the quote on top of the design pictured above, but I love just the design.
I would love to have an address stamp that looked like these:
RubberStampPress
SweetPaperie (mr. and mrs. one)
Do you spend hours and hours browsing etsy? If so what have you been eyeing from there. If you've never been to etsy then beware you will want to buy so many things!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love those Etsy is addictive there are so many great things on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo i LOVE those!! One time while searching for wall decor for my bedroom, I found the cutest wall decal of a black chandelier! it was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I can lose track of time on Etsy too :)

    Love these address stamps and wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that wall decor! thanks for sharing...i would love to use something like that in a nursery some day. thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited you posted this! I have been on the lookout for monogrammed wall art and didn't think to check etsy. Yay, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love browsing through Etsy. I could spend hours on the site. It's very overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been on Etsy, but judging from these pictures I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I love those! I really want to get a monogram to put in our bedroom over the bed. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have cut waaaay back on my Etsy time, but in the recent past I've been obsessed with the clutches made by redrubyrose.

    P.S. I tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that site...A friend of mine told me about it. It is awesome!! My friend got me a necklace from simag.etsy.com! It is a necklace with two discs handstamped with by boy's names on them and then their birthstones on each of them! I LOVE it!! It is my favorite necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to restrain myself. You can lose hours looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm new to your blog :) but def share in your love of Etsy! We recently found out we're having a baby, so lately I cannot stay away from all of the cute embroidered onesies and baby stuff!! There is SO much!! I went to OU, so I'm constantly on the lookout for Sooner baby clothes :)

    Nice to "meet" you!

    -Natalie @ The Pettijohns

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes, yes!! I have zero ability to wait for surprises like that, SO hopefully in a month or so we should know if it's a sweet girl or boy!!!

    We're in the name-narrowing process now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...