|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, July 10

Cruella de Vil

I have an event going on at work today. That means dressing up on a casual Friday. No jeans for me today. I am channeling Cruella de Vil.
Whenever I am in charge of events I tend to get to work pretty early. Hence the bathroom shot at work. I didn't have time to do it at home this morning. And since I am a crazy lady and got here so early I had plenty of time to snap a quick pic.


This dress is what I would call a dalmation print. Maybe their is a better animal, snow leopard? I have no idea what a snow leopard looks like. But maybe like this?!

I have a black skinny belt to wear with this, but I couldn't find it last night. Maybe a sign that I should clean out my closet or better yet pick up the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor.

I promise I won't act like Cruella de Vil today!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!! Good luck with the meeting. I had a 2 day mtg earlier in the week and I am SO glad it's over!

    It's Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! Have fun with our event! Hope it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress. Your hair looks great! You are going to have to share your hair products please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is cute!!! There is no way you could even act like cruella de vil..your too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress! What event is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No jeans on Casual Friday? I'd pitch a fit...jeans are my favorite part of Fridays!

    Cute dress, Cruella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress! Hope the event went well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely!! I hope it went well yesterday and that you're having a wonderful weekend now :)

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lets call the print a reverse pete! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is super cute. I'm dress obsessed lately.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute! Love the dress and the print :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great dress. I have a top that is that type of print. It is just fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great dress! You look fab. Hope your event went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...