|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, July 27

Weekend Recap

This past weekend Ty's little sister got married. It was a beautiful wedding! We got to see lots of family and friends that we hadn't seen in a while. I'm too tired to recap much, so I will let the pictures do the talking.

The bride, Heather, and I at the rehearsal dinner. I loved these old cigarette ads on the walls.

And one with the flowergirl, Lillian

The rehearsal dinner was bbq and at a place called the County Line. The perfect place to wear my boots. I don't get to wear them very often, so I jumped at the opportunity.

Lillian couldn't wait to get back to the hotel for this, hence the reason for the life vest in the earlier picture. haha!




These centerpieces were on about half of the tables and then they had big tall ones on the others. I love these huge hydrangeas.

Ty's nephew, Lucas. Such a cutie!


I loved the back of her wedding dress!

The Bride and Groom with his grandparents. Jesse's grandma had on the CUTEST outfit. It is the best grandmother of the bride outfit I have ever seen. I just had to show you all.


My parents

Ty's brother and his family.






Ty and I are still recovering from this weekend. Nuts stayed with Chesley Friday night and he must have had a good time, because he laid on the couch all day yesterday. {Thanks for keeping him friend!}
Photobucket


Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

  1. I love both of your dresses (the one for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner - cute boots)! The wedding looks beautiful, the flowers, the cake, and her dress - all gorgeous! And the grandmother's dress is the best I have seen, too. Flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG such a cute grangmothers dress!!! so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the navy and white dress! I tried it on but it was a hanger dress for me.. Looked great on the hanger but not so much when I put it on! Such a beautiful wedding as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looked beautiful all weekend! That wedding cake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dresses and the boots are fabulous! What a pretty wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend!! The wedding looks beautiful, and I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dresses are so pretty! The bride's wedding dress is also unbelievable--the back is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed at your comment on my blog! There are 2 other blogs that I read where the girls take their photos at work like that also, and I thought, well, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dresses are so pretty!

    I love her flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU look so Beautiful!

    What a lovely wedding! Classy, trendy and elegant!

    :) glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh you are gorgeous!! You know, it's not fair to the bride to be that pretty on someone else's wedding day :)

    And ooooohh that cake is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, I LOVE the dress you wore to the rehearsal dinner...where did you find it? And your boots are way cute from what I can tell. You should post another picture of them! Ty's sister's dress is gorgeous! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful wedding pictures! All of those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your dresses! They were so pretty! And your cowboy boot were rockin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you all look so beautiful!
    lots of great pics :)
    cute boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a sweet wedding weekend!! and your outfit for the rehearsal was far too adorable with those boots...you showed up the bride! lol. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful weekend and beautiful wedding! I love grandma's dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous wedding. I love the bride's flowers. Stunning.

    And, you could seriously pull off the dress. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow her dress was awesome! I love me some cowgirl boots...mine have huge heels otherwise I would wear them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute pics! You look adorable, as always and what a pretty wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a fun weekend! Love, love, love the cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a beautiful wedding!! I love your dress in the first picture. Love it! I have to know where you got it?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ty's sis is beautiful! You look cute in your boots. Yay weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so cute at the rehearsal dinner! LOVE the boots. You have the best style. Ty's sister is so pretty! Love her cake.

    I promise! I'm mailing your stationery Tuesday or Wednesday. So sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your dress for the rehearsal dinner! where did you get it? too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fun! You look so cute with your boots on ;)

    The wedding was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the rehearsal dinner dress with those BOOTS!!!

    I have yet to sport my boots up here, but I think you just motivated me :)

    So pretty you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh I love weddings!! You look absolutely lovely! And the grandmother's outfit is so chic!! Hope I can be as glamourous as her one day :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...