|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, July 7

Wichita Wedding.

A couple of weekends ago Ty and I headed to Wichita, KS for a wedding. It was for two of his classmates. They met during orientation week. They became instant friends. I remember always asking Ty if they were dating. Eventually they started dating {obvs}.

There isn't a ton to do in Wichita, but I did manage to find a chocolate shop that had been opened since 1885.

They had peppermint bark just like Williams-Sonoma does at Christmas time. Yum!

The wedding was outside at this gorgeous arboretum. It was a very unique, thoughtful wedding. When we walked in they took photos of all the guests and handed us a small envelope. I thought that it was our table number, but instead there was a handwritten note from the groom thanking us for being there and being a part of their lives. It was such a neat, personal touch.


I didn't take very many pictures at all. We were constantly doing something and the time got away from me and then it was too dark to capture the beauty of our surroundings.

Christa was a gorgeous bride. Justin and some of his groomsmen were singing a song to Christa and I snapped this picture. She looks so happy!

One last picture before we left.

We are so happy for them! Congrats Christa and Justin!

Photobucket src="http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/simplyyoursdesign/lindseysig.png" border=0>


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet idea giving everyone a personal note! How thoughtful.

    I think I have that same exact dress but in brown.... it's adorable on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Sorry I've been so MIA lately, I've missed reading what you've been up to. Sure you don't have anymore trips to NYC planned soon???

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures from the wedding! you two look fabulous! and i could go for some of that peppermint bark...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a gorgeous bride and such a personalized touch to have a personal note! That must have been extremely time consuming. You two both look so happy in the photos, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty bride and you look fabulous as always! I love little, personal touches at a wedding~ it what makes each wedding so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The note! How sweet! I love that idea! Although, the thought of doing that before your wedding exhausts me. I'm glad I didn't learn about it till now, after I'm married.

    You looked gorgeous! Love the necklace and dress combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures!! I love peppermint bark too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot dress, girl! Love the green and pink combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. peppermint bark! yum is right!
    and what a cute dress that you wore to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) Love that you found a chocolate store right away.

    2) Your dress looks great!

    3) The handwritten notes are so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is adorable!! she looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guess what!!! You won my stationery giveaway. Congrats. Can you email me your mailing address?

    jillchale@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. FUN! I love peppermint bark! your dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great time. Christa looked beautiful! As did you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...