|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, July 1

Etsy Finds for the pooch

**Fabric update: Thank you all so much for helping me choose a fabric! At the time that I placed the order it was a tie between A, B, & D. Those were my top 3 faves too. I ended up ordering option D. I can't wait for it to get here so I can share pics with you all.**

I was visiting InkObsession's blog the other day and she posted about these dog collars she found on etsy. Isn't that hilarious and cute at all that same time!? I can't imagine a dog actually wearing the flower and not trying to chew it off.
MimiGreen
Well you all know how I feel about etsy, so I headed over there to search for boy collars. Nuts is in need of a new collar, but I don't like any that I have seen lately. I was very excited about the choices etsy would provide. I wish I had a girl dog, because their collars are so much cuter! They had fun colors, patterns, bows, etc. But alas, I don't have a girl dog so these options will have to work:

FidosFashionCollars


DesignsbyJinx



3Pooches

I like all three of these, but I think I am going to go with the faux burberry plaid. I would love to get Nuts a real Burberry collar and have actually been looking at them online. But there is no way I will spend that much on my dog.
If you have a dog then you need to search etsy for a new collar. They have something for everyone: skulls for you rock/punk peeps, lilly and vera fabric ones for you prepsters, sports teams for you sporty peeps and embroidered ones for you monogram-loving peeps. The sports team themed ones were actually really cute. Much cuter than the team ones I have seen at PetCo. The collars range from inexpensive to expensive. Definitely worth checking out!
What would I do without etsy?!


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the first collar! What an adorable idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute collars! I really like the orange one. I'll have to look for those on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are TOO cute! I love them all and would love to find a cute one for Banks, but I'm afraid that he is so rough on collars that he would tear it up too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammy could use a new collar! Thanks for the Etsy ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weber is a girl, but Jonathan insists that she is a "tomboy" and refuses to allow me to do anything remotely cute to her. No bows, pink, nothing. I tried a big bow at Christmas and it made her crazy, so I guess she agrees with him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up! I've been searching for a cute boy dog collar but they are definitely hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wyatt needs a new one, but country life is hard on his collars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhhhh my gosh! Sadie needs that first collar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I LOVE the first one and would TOTALLY order it for Tyke if I hadn't just bought him a new leash, collar and harness at Dogologie in Fredericksburg! And I totally forgot to put that store in my post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Little! I don't know what your e-mail address is now, so check your facebook messages! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA! Those are too cute for words. :) And good choice for the fabric, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH great collars! Elton is not a fan but sometimes I'll put one on him for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man, what CAN'T you find on Etsy??? I love that orange polka dotted one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love etsy too! The dog collars are so cute. Why is it that girl stuff is always cuter? Even the baby section at Target has cuter girl clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...