|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, September 10

Busy Little Bee


I am a busy little bee this week! I have/will be travelling every day this week except for Friday. But I will also be travelling on Saturday. (Although Saturday's trip is to host a football suite at my alumni's football game to recruit students to come to medical school. Did I mention that I have a great job?!?)

I am feeling very worn out from all this travelling and it is only September 10. My whole month of September will be like this. Crazy, Crazy!

The weather here is amazing--it is all nice and cool. Its never this way in early September. It is making me want to decorate for Fall. Have you already decorated for the Fall?

I love seeing pictures of other people's decor. I ran across this post yesterday and I love how she is displaying her pumpkins. Send me a link to your Fall decor post! I would love to see your ideas!

If the cool(er) weather hasn't put you in the mood to decorate for the Fall maybe this giveaway on Restyled Home will help. She is giving away 10 hardcover copies of this magazine. Visit Matthew's website for some great ideas:http://www.matthewmeadstyle.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&Itemid=142 You can purchase this magazine at newstands across the U.S. and Canada if you do not win.


9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great job! I think traveling a little bit would be fun! But not too much of course because I love being at home... Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have not decorated for Fall yet. I have to wait until October. It's a rule I have for myself. :)

    Just like I can't decorate for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating in the contest! I must say, I love the banner and name of your blog...very pretty!

    I,too, am dragging my heels with the fall decorating. I need a nip in the air to get inspired...

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across her blog too, I liked her decorations a lot! I actually just bought a few things for fall yesterday, I was feeling left out seeing all of these pretty posts about decorations, so I went and got some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- Your blog is full of fantastic suprises.. Thanks for sharing all the links..

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so no boring :) I will hopefully get all energized when I get home and do some decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! How fun to travel...my hubby travels but he doesn't always seem to enjoy it! I love your background!

    Happy fall!
    -Sandy Toes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like to enjoy my decs (and hard work!) as long as possible. check it: http://240worthofpudding.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...