|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, September 8

I'm dreaming of buttercream frosting!

Who doesn't love buttercream frosting!?! I personally love it! I could eat just that and no cake. Well, now I know where to get frosting shots...Kupcakz. They are literally shot glasses filled with a frosting of your choice. They are sold at this cute, new cupcake bakery. Chesley and I went on Saturday. It was so fun! A family was in line behind us with 2 little boys, a little girl and a set of baby twins. They all got frosting shots, except for the babies. They just sat there looking cute in there carriers. Could you imagine getting in the mini van with those kids after they just ate straight sugar!?! I bet they were bouncing off the walls!

Don't they look delish?? Sorry about the camera flash!




*~Check out the GlamLifeHousewife for a great Fall giveaway!~*

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks delicious! Was the place cute? How were the cupcakes? The lady is looking at you in the picture of the cupcakes. That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! they have an ou cupcake but no oSu cupcake. very sad - means i can never give them my business. :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! i could totally go for an icing shot right now! what a great idea. i think it would be a lot of fun to own a bakery and come up with lots of fun things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM looks good and I am not even a big cup cake fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...