|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, September 24

Fall

Since Monday was the first official day of Fall I decided to decorate. I love all the different shades of reds and oranges. They are so bright and vibrant.
I have seen so many people decorating with white pumpkins. I found these cream ones at Food Pyramid. I just couldn't resist them!

I loved the colors of the berries on these twigs.

Great Fall centerpiece:

I got this from my swap buddy. You can put a tealight in the back to make the pumpkins glow.

I love this little guy!

I can't wait for the trees to start changing colors! I want to visit a pumpkin patch and a corn maze soon. Hopefully, we can go to one next weekend! Happy Fall!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the fall decorations..
    I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch either.. It is to much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to see your Fall decorations. I hope to put mine up soon. Maybe this weekend sometime. I like to get a big pot of stew or chili going and decorate all day. So fun! I got some great new Fall-ey plates last week...I will put them on my blog as soon as I debut all my other decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! i LOVE all your fall stuff! my favorites are the berries and the centerpiece. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your decorations! Great taste! I love the cream pumpkins and berries too! Hubs and I can't wait to take the baby to a pumpkin patch and hay ride! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great decor! I love all of your little fall touches. It's my favorite time of year to decorate (next to Christmas of course). WHite pumpkins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the third blog today I've seen with cream pumpkins! Who knew there would be a cream pumpkin trend?

    I love the tea light holder, and the mini topiaries on your mantel. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, you are Halloween crazy like me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...