|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, September 12

Nephews are the Bestest!

My sis-in-law just found out that she is having another boy! I am so excited! I have had so much fun with my nephew, Gage, so I am looking forward to another one! Gage is 6 years old. He is playing football and showing a calf. I can't wait to go to one of his games. I bet it is the cutest thing ever! My parents went to one a couple of weeks ago and had all kinds of stories about it. I don't have any current pictures of Gage on my work computer. The only reason I have these is because I have an old flash drive up here.
We were playing hide and go seek and I found him. He was 2.

Please ignore my squinty eyes! Isn't he the cutest little boy ever!?! Check out his bubble gum!



He loves dressing up in Halloween costumes. This picture was taken in September. I took him to Wal-Mart to pick out a toy and he picked out a costume instead--a ninja costume. We went down to the park later that afternoon. I tried to get him to change out of his costume, but no! In my state it is still really, really hot in September. So he wore his all black ninja costume with a hood to the park! We were at my grandma's house that weekend. When we were little my grandpa would get out these scary masks and jump out and scare us. My mom went searching for them to scare Gage. He was terrified of them! He didn't mind putting one on but he did not want to get close to me if I had one on. I had to hold him in place to get him to stand close enough to take a picture with me.

We have the best times together! And I can't wait for his baby brother to join us! Melinda isn't due until February so I have a long wait!

Have you all noticed the newest blogger option from google? You can choose to be a "follower" of someone's blog and your profile pic will appear on their blog. I have added it in my sidebar, so if you read my blog click to become a "follower". Does that sound kind of cult like?? Hmm, maybe I need to change it from the default name to something else....

7 comments:

  1. Nephews are for sure great!!!! I have three myself. I got my care package....and I love love love love love love it!!!! It came yesterday and I felt like it was my birthday gift. My hubby watched me open it just like it was a gift so it came at a great time. The hubby was so excited he wanted to finish getting your gifts last night..hahah...and we did! I just had a couple more things. I will be sending it soon and posting pics of it soon on my blog! Thanks so much..this is sooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't nieces and newphews so fun! I have one of each and they are just dear (although the 3 year old niece is going through the brat stage).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is ca-yute! Love that little face. I don't have a niece or a nephew, but husby's sis is popping one out this year. Hip Hip Horray!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures are absolutely adorable! thanks for entering my giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a two neices and a nephew while they are all fun there is something special about that little guy. Your nephew is a cutie that is for sure..

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats! I'm an aunt for the first time (I hate to brag, but I posted a pic of my namesake on my blog today). It's so exciting! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for people to know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...