|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, September 18

tablecloths and tea towels

My Nanny gave me all these great, vintage tablecloths from the 1950s. I am in LOVE with them all! She was so sweet to give them to me! I think she was very shocked to learn that all of this stuff was back in style and that I had bought a tablecloth at an antique store very similar to the ones that she had sitting in her cedar chest.

This is the tablecloth that I bought at an antique store in Guthrie.
All the rest were given to me by my Nanny. I need to buy a square table for them to fit on! Do you think I can talk the hubbers into that?!?

I think this is my favorite one because it is pink! Don't worry, when I actually use them I will iron out the wrinkles.

Wouldn't this be great for a cookout?

Tea Towels

10 comments:

  1. Love them! They are so colorful and nice. I don't have a table cloth because I love the dark wood of my table but I might need to change it up a little after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink one is my favorite, too! Very cute. I love the tea towels. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would die die die to have those. They are so up my alley! Lucky you. (And they aren't stained! You have a rare collection. I always find stained ones.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! And I have two round tables and use my square tablecloths anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cool! I especially like the pink one (of course) and the retro barbecue one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! those are gorgeous. you're so lucky! i love all of those, but my most fave would be the pink and the cookout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I saw you from GLHW! Love them all! And love the green tea towel! Oh it is definitely worth buying a square table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Funny...I am lover of table clothes too. For example today I get off half a day of work and I always go with my aunts and grandmas to estate sales and I look everywhere for TABlE clothes. I do this on Saturdays too!! My camera has been down but I am posting pics of my gifts on Monday. Also....I send your gifts the other day UPS, but I remembered there is no return label on there so I hope you know its from me :) haha Its a big brown box. And I forgot to put your letter in the box so when you recieve it I will email you the letter! Man I am scattered brained lately

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just discovered your blog tonight, via barefoot in the park! I just love these tablecloths, I think the pink is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...