|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, September 23

Camping

Ty and I haven't seen each other much these past two weeks. I have been travelling for work and he had a HUGE Pathology test yesterday so he has been studying even more than usual. Last night, he actually took the night off! Ok, so he did look over a few things, but I will take what I can get! I have also decided that post-test night is so much better than any date night could ever be. He was actually very relaxed last night.
Our air conditioning went out late Saturday night. Luckily, it has been just cool enough for us to survive. My dad is coming up this weekend and thinks he might be able to fix it, but I don't think we can survive that long. So I will be making some phone calls today to have someone repair it.
Ty is always wanting to go camping. I am not much of a camping kind of girl, but last night I actually suggested that we camp in the back yard. It was much cooler outside than inside.
We laid down a tarp and several quilts. A tarp is absolutely necessary in this part of the state. We accumulate a TON of dew.
It was so much fun! I think we both knew that we weren't really going to be able to sleep out there but it was fun for about 30 minutes!

This is a typical Ty picture. The guy can NOT keep his eyes open for the camera. He says the flash is too bright. What a baby!! I kept making him try again--Not one picture does he have his eyes open. I laughed the whole time we were out there, hence the red face!

Nuts was trying to sneak under the covers.

We had a bet going to see who would go in first. For some reason we bet our cars. I technically lost. He got up to go in the house first, but tricked me into walking through the door first. And since I said whoever went in first, I lost. What a trickster!

Head over to this blog to enter a great giveaway! Kara and I have so much in common. I'm glad I found her blog: http://mrsdirnberger.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. That is so funny. My hubby wanting to go camping for our anniversary and I am not really the tent camping kind of girl, especially for a wedding anniversary. It's not exactly what I pictured our 2 year anniversary to look like so he finally quit bugging me about it!

    What a great idea to go in your backyard for a little. I might have to steal that idea - hubby would love it. Then I can see that we went camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are nuts!! HAHA! Oh geeze. I bet Nuts was so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun.
    You guys are such a cute couple..
    To cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys have had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No AC maybe I should quit studying and call you! :) Let me know if you need anything! I wish I had my own house!! We could have a huge sleepover! we still can! lol I love that you guys slept outside!! SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Camping in your backyard is a great way to get "points" from your hubby for camping, without having to go too far from home. Great idea! Why didn't I think of that? :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...