|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, September 9

Random Facts

I was tagged by Mrs. Dirnberger to participate in 6 Random Facts. Basically, you just reveal 6 random facts. I'm not sure why I felt the need to explain that to you all. I mean, you guys are smart people. I know you figure it out before I explained it.

1. I LOVE the color pink. I am obsessed with it actually. In college everything in my room was pink. Too bad the husby doesn't think it is the best color in the world!

2. I take the longest showers. 15-20 minutes long. I should probably be more conscientious of that--you know, be more green.

3. I have a magic hair towel. Really, its magic! It absorbs the water more than a regular towel thus, drying your hair faster. If I forget it when I travel I get really upset.

4. I am boycotting the blow dryer. I have only used it twice in the last month. I am growing my hair back out from my last major cut and I want it to be healthy. This also means cutting back on the Chi.

5. Sometimes I miss living in a sorority house. I don't consciously think about how I miss it. Chesley stayed the night with us last night because her a/c is out. It was so much fun. Ty was at the school studying all evening, so it was just us girls. I forgot how much fun it is to live with girls.

6. I am a list maker. I make lists for everything that I do. Right now on my desk there are 3 different lists for 3 different events that are taking place this week. I also love post it notes my desk is covered in them.

I guess I will follow the rules and tag 6 other people to participate: Whitney, Amy, Sarah, My Home-My Life, oh I can't think of any one else....

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - I will definitely have to come up with some facts about myself. Nice.

    I was SO READY to stop living with girls. My 3 best college friends were a BREEZE to live with because we just had so much fun everyday. But of course, we had ONE roommate (wasn't in the clump of my 3 bests) that always caused drama and I was sick and tired of it and ready to move in with a BOY! So I got married and definitely prefer living with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK..I am super excited about my package. I have also been gathering fun things, but I have one problem....I lost your WHOLE email. Yep...I do not have your email message anymore. THis means no address, no likes etc etc. Of course we were paired b/c we enjoy the same likes so I have most of it fiqured out but if you could just drop me another email that would be FANtastic!!!! I would through in a little somethign extra: Ok here is my emails..I am giving you two of them so this one doesnt' get lost.
    kdirnberger@luhr.com
    kara_alphachi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the facts about you and for tagging me! I will post tonight after work... Is it wrong that I get mad when I am busy at work because then I don't have time to blog?!?!?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Your facts are fun to read. We tagged some of the same people.. To funny!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is the best color. I decided. ;) My husband and I have seperate bathrooms and mine is all done in pink and Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that magic towel! I spend a lot of time with the ole blow dryer, straightening my hair. I got away with air drying when it was long, but no way with short hair. Maybe I should grow it out... hmmmm....

    I miss living in the dorms. I stay with my sisters sometimes on the weekends just for fun, staying up late and watching movies and pranking other girls. I'm probably way too old for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...