|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, September 28

Cutie Patootie

I want you all to know that I googled cutie patootie to check on the spelling and this is what came up--just in case you were wondering...
Now, check out my little cutie patootie nephew. He had a football game Saturday morning that was only 30 minutes away from where I live, so I had to go watch him. (He lives about 1.5 hours from me.) My parents, sister and brother came to stay with me Friday night and then we all drove to Gage's game together. His game was at 8 a.m.!! This means those poor little 6 year olds and their parents had to leave Miami around 6:15 in the morning. They have to be there 45 minutes before the game starts. That is SO early!
All the boys looked so cute and tiny in their pads and helmets. It was adorable! After his game, we all headed to a nearby town to an amish bakery. I picked up a loaf of white bread, banana nut bread and some fudge. Yummy, Yummy!

My weekend was full of family events. My parents and siblings were with us Friday night and most of Saturday. My dad, brother and I took Nuts and Daisy (my bro's dog) to the Bark Park Saturday afternoon. On Sunday, Ty's brother Trace and his wife Sarah went to church with us. They were in town, because Sarah is from here and had a baby shower later that afternoon. They had a really nice shower and got some great gifts. It was a good weekend that ended with the return of my t.v. shows!! Yay for National Stay at Home Week!

Oh, I got a promotional e-mail from Sephora for free shipping on $25. You normally have to spend $50 to get the free shipping. I will not be using it because we finally got a Sephora here in T-Town so I no longer have to shop online. The code is COMEBACK. That's right they sent me the code to get me to come back, apparently I was a big customer for a while! hehe!

Check out the GlamLifeHousewife for a great breast cancer awareness giveaway--its all PINK! One of her good friends from college and one of my blog friends has breast cancer. Lindsey is only 25 and just got married this past summer. What a way to start your life as newlyweds. She is having surgery tomorrow so please keep her in your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend with your family. That was nice you got to go to his game even though they live far away. How weird it was so early - poor little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Gage is so cute in that lil uniform. So sweet. Glad you had a great weekend with tu familia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a weekend! Did Trace and Sarah finally get to see your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nephew is so stinkin cute in his football gear! I bet he looks so little under all those pads! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like football, but as a mom of two little football players, you learn to love it! Yep-your nephew is a cutie pie, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...