|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, June 23

The 5 & Diner


The 5 & Diner is right by our house and is connected to the Harley Davidson Store. I have been wanting to eat there for weeks. Ty and I went Sunday after church with my parents. It was so FUN! Everyone is dressed in '50s clothes: poodle skirts and the standard waitress dress. They had a bar that you could sit at with cute red stools. The to go boxes were in the shapes of cars. They had a juke box at every table. I loved it! The food was great, too! If you get a chance you should definitely eat here! You will enjoy stepping back in time.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you had a blog! i love blogs.

    the 5 and diner creeps me out. it reminds me of a stephen king story that had a similar diner. if you ever want to stop eating there, i'll let you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...