|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, June 25

My name is Lindsey and I am addicted to online shopping!

When I was in college I used to shop online all the time. There weren't many choices of clothing stores in Stillwater. Now that I sit at a desk all day it has gotten even worse! Most of the time I am just dreaming--don't worry Ty! LOL!

I love shopping online at Banana, Piperlime, and J.Crew. I love looking at the jewelry on Dogeared. Anytime I order something online I always google promotion codes. It might take some digging but you can almost always find free shipping codes or some other sort of promotion. Or you can always go to Amazon.com to see if they sell the item cheaper. This is exactly what I did yesterday with these amazing plates. My coworker was raving about these dishes that she has--she is obsessed with dishes! :) I had actually seen them before when I was searching for plates to hang on the wall. I found them much cheaper at Amazon--30% cheaper in fact, with free shipping. So you should always search for better deals! You never know what you might find!
Ty and I have been going to Lowe's everyday for something else for the house--okay, not everyday but it seems that way! I found a great coupon when I googled lowes promotions.
Just click on the hyperlink above. The coupon expires July 30th and they will e-mail it to you.
These dishes are going on my wish list!


I don't even drink tea but everyone should have a teapot, right!?!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cute teapot - and you know I love the dishes! Hip Hip horray for online shopping! Er...I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...