|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, June 30

Little Miss Suzy Homemaker: Recipe Exchange


I am always looking for new recipes. One of my favorite recipe sites is allrecipes.com. I'm not a huge fan of cookbooks because I am an extremely picky eater. I will go through a cookbook and maybe find one recipe that I like.

This is why I love recipe websites:

1. They are free!

2. They let you set up a recipe box to store all of your recipes.

3. Everyone leaves helpful hints and suggestions.

4. The recipes are ranked.


Here is my favorite pork chop recipe that my mom has been requesting:


1/4 cup soy sauce

1/4 cup worcestershire sauce

1 tsp. black pepper

2 tbsp. minced garlic (I buy the minced garlic on the spice aisle in the groc. store)

1 lb. pork chops


Mix everything together and marinate for an hour or so and grill. It is the easiest thing ever. I normally only cook 2-3 pork chops but with the same amounts of the ingredients above and they are fantastic! The original recipe said to marinate for 12 hours! I don't think there is anyway to mess this recipe up; just marinate for whatever your time frame allows.


I'm going to try to post a recipe weekly. Leave me a comment with one of your favorite recipes! I need to try something new!

4 comments:

  1. YUM! that recipe sounds delicious. i am currently making a whole new cookbook...collecting all my favorite recipes from all my different resources and putting them into one book. its gonna be huge :) dividers and labels and an index...BIG project!

    anyways, thanks for entering for the giveaway on my blog this week! be sure to come back every friday to enter to win a new gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found your blog and I was looking for an easy pork chop recipe! I might make this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have discovered the most awesome lasagna recipe ever! Go to the Pioneer Woman's site and look for Best Lasagna Ever recipe. She's right; it's to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made those pork chops yet but I really need to. I love me a good pork chop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...