|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, June 5

Surprise!

Today is Ty's 24 Birthday! Since we are leaving to go to our hometown today for LeAnn's wedding I threw him a surprise party Tuesday night. He love, love, loves video games and has been wanting to go to Incredible Pizza. I invited all of his friends. I made him wear a blind fold in the car so he wouldn't know where we were going. I had to make up some pretty elaborate stories....
I finally told him that we were going to a Driller's game because I knew he was thinking we were going to Incredible Pizza. He was worried about finding sunscreen and didn't want to shower after working out in the yard because he was just going to get all hot and sweaty at the game. I finally convinced him to shower! Then I told him that my parents had ordered him a present online but it was backordered and that a store here in t-town had it in stock. I told him we had to go pick it up before the game and that he had to wear a blindfold because my parents wanted to see him open it this weekend. Oh, and when I told him we were going to the Driller's game he wanted to call and invite his friends. I had to tell him no that I wanted to just go with him! Well, we got to Incredible Pizza and he was so excited! He and his friends played video games and bowled a million games. They also took lots of pizza breaks. At the end of the night they decided to ride the go-carts. They ended up getting kicked out because they wanted to play bumper cars with the go-carts. We were there 30 minutes past closing time....10:30.....way past my bedtime! haha! Here is a little video of the fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...