|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, June 13

TGIF

Thank Goodness It's Friday.....except I have to work tomorrow morning. We are having an Admitted Student Day. I don't really mind working tomorrow. I love planning events. Plus all the students are sooo excited about coming to medical school. Their energy is contagious. They all work so hard just to get in to medical school and it is only beginning.

I have been trying out new recipes all week. Last night I made pork chops, mac and cheese, and brownies all from scratch. Ty worked out in our backyard all day so I wanted him to have a good meal. Nuts stayed out in the backyard with him while he worked. Our neighbors behind us have two little dogs. There is a crack where the two fences meet that is big enough for them to stick their heads through. It drives Nuts crazy. He whines and whines because he wants to go play with them so badly. Have a great weekend!!!



Nut's new friends.

He is so sad he can't get in their back yard.


Ty working hard in a corner of our back yard. It was covered with bamboo. He is working on killing it all and digging up the roots. This bamboo is the thickest stuff ever!

My cute gardening gloves. Ty: "Why don't you put your gloves on?"

Me: "I don't want to get them dirty!"

This picture is for my dad: Aren't you proud of me? I did this all by myself! I never used to roll things up like this at home.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. We need an update on how the meal turned out. Did Ty like it and was he appreciative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty did like the meal! The pork chop recipe I have is amazing! In fact he ate the leftovers late last night as a snack. The mac and cheese was a Paula Deen recipe. I didn't like it but Ty said he did. I tried to throw it all away and he wanted to keep it. I like my mac and cheese really creamy and this was kind of dry.
    He was very appreciative. Of course me asking 20 times during a meal "Is this the best meal ever?" and "Do you like it?" always gets me compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...