|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, June 27

You have to see WICKED!



I went to see Wicked tonight in Chicago at the Oriental Theatre. The theatre was absolutely gorgeous inside! You aren't allowed to take pictures inside but I found one online and included it below. The theatre was built in 1926 and is very ornate inside.

Wicked is the BEST musical ever! I'm not a huge fan of musicals and I have never been to a broadway production but this was amazing! The set was fantastic and the plot was very good with cutesy little lines coming from Glenda the Good Witch. She calls her mom and dad, momsy and popsicle. I thought that was so cute! If you ever get the chance to see it, do so. It is completely worth it!










Inside the Oriental Theatre. This picture does not even begin to show how beautiful it is inside.

The lobby.

The set. (No, I didn't sneak a picture. I found this on the world wide web.)

The ceiling in the lobby.

Inside the theatre. (Another picture taken from the world wide web.)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amzing performance. I would love to see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. e-mail me those photos and i'll fix your red pupils lickety-split! (or if nida has photoshop we can accomplish it all in her office!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...