|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, June 15

Landscaping, finally!

My weekend was packed with events. Ty and I both worked at the school Saturday morning for an Admitted Student Day, which went great! One of my sorority sisters, Megan, got married Saturday night. Her wedding was at the Dresser Mansion. It was a very unique place built in 1919. She looked gorgeous and her wedding ceremony was very sweet.





Pictures of the Mansion



I loved this fireplace!


On Sunday I took Nuts to the dog park for a playdate with one of my coworkers, Rebecca and her dog Tatum. They had a great time and were completely worn out by the end of it. We met lots of people while we were there. People here are pretty friendly! Tatum and Nuts were quite the duo. They kept trying to hang out with the big dogs, but couldn't quite keep up! Tatum looks big in this picture but don't be fooled by all of his fur! He is half the size of Nuts (in lbs.)

Nuts would not stay out of Tatum's face!



Late Sunday afternoon Ty and I finally put some plants in front of our house. Ty dug out a flower bed earlier in the week. We went and picked out all the plants Friday night. We still want to add flowers in front of the plants.


Before Picture: plain jane!


After Pictures:

Hopefully everything will grow quickly and fill in!


2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I'm glad to finally see pics of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new layout! Fun! Um, post more house pictures this very minute. I need to see. Also, I love that fireplace, too. So Old World/European! Gorgeous.
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...