|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, June 3

Blogs: the wave of the future

I have been inspired by several people to start this blog. (That and I am bored at work!) I took a class in college that made us design a blog and I thought it was so stupid at the time. Where will technology take us next?

I am starting this blog to stay in touch with family and friends. All too often my mom and I have phone conversations where we don't even talk about what is going on in our lives. This will be a good way for everyone to know what is going on in mine. My life is very exciting....okay not really, but you might enjoy hearing about my mundane life. Besides this will give you one more website to check on your daily internet routine of facebook, e-mail, etc...

I hope you enjoy it!

Stay tuned for more....

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you have given me ONE MORE site to visit multiple times daily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...