|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, June 9

It was a long weekend....

This past weekend was LeAnn's wedding. Ty and I went to Elgin Thursday night and returned Sunday evening. I am soooo glad the wedding is over. It was a lot of work but it turned out great! I can't wait to see the pictures. I was too busy to take any pictures but I gave Ty my camera to snap a few.

Dad singing to LeAnn, "I Loved Her First"





Ty and I have lots of house projects to complete this week: landscaping, hanging shutters, hanging blinds, painting the bathroom. Okay, so maybe Ty and I don't have a lot of projects maybe just Ty has projects! Its not my fault that he banned me from painting. And I tried to use the drill to hang blinds but I couldn't keep it on the screw. At least I made the attempt to help. So Nuts and I watch Ty do all of the house projects. Now before you start to feel sorry for Ty remember that I had to pack up the whole apartment by myself because he left me for 3 weeks for his internship! I'm lucky to have such a wonderful husband! I think he secretly enjoys all these projects.

There are so many things we want to do to this house. We bought curtains last night for our living room. What a difference curtains make! Our dryer vent is leaking water so we can't do laundry and it is adding up. So, we will be making a trip to the laundry mat sometime this week. Thank goodness my dad is coming up in a couple of weeks to fix some things for us! I will post house pictures soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...