|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, June 20

The best job in the world

I have the BEST job in the world! I work with great people. We have so much fun and everything is really laid back. Let me tell you what I did today. Keep in mind that this is our slow time and that I do work really hard during the school year.
7:30 am: (summer hours 7:30-4) start up computer, start up my e-mail. Respond to a few e-mails and check voicemail.

8:00 am: Check out every blog on my list of blogs to check and then some.

10:00 am: order some new giveaways. I love ordering new giveaways. It is shopping but with someone else's money!

10:30 am: New computer screen arrives. I use a laptop because I travel so much. When I am in the office it has a docking station with a regular keyboard and mousepad. My computer screen is about 15 inches. Tiny. So tiny that my face is practically touching the screen so that I can see it. No worries, because yesterday I ordered a new BIG screen. It is huge. So big that I have to push it all the way to the end of my desk and sit back really far or it hurts my eyes. I love it!

11:00 am: Trip to Sam's and Hobby Lobby. A lady in our office is retiring and her party was today. So a coworker and I went to pick up the cake and some decorations. Sam's has a great selection of flowers. That was my duty: pick out flowers and arrange them.









1:30 pm: Arrange flowers

2:00 pm: eat cake and drink punch and gossip with the girls. The punch was great! I will be getting the recipe soon. Punch is my favorite part of parties!

3:00 pm: Check out all of the blogs that I check out along with facebook and anything else my little heart desires.

3:53 pm: Log off of here and go home!! Oh, but I decided to join the fitness center here so instead of going home I have to go work out because I thought it would be okay to eat 2 pieces of cake and drink 4 glasses of punch!!!

3:57 pm: My boss just walked in with a salary letter. I got a RAISE! Okay, so every salaried employee at OSU that did well in their evaluation got a raise but who cares! I got a RAISE! This is the best job ever!!!

Happy Friday! I hope you love your job as much as me! I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...