|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, June 18

Bathroom Update

I have more house pictures to share! Ty has been so bored this week because it has been raining here. He wants to be able to work out in the yard. I don't know if it is his medical school mentality or just a guy thing but he does not understand the concept of being bored. I could spend all day watching t.v. and surfing the web, but he always has to have a project. So even though he has come to hate painting he painted the bathroom for me while I was slaving away at work. Okay, so maybe I don't have to slave away at work but I was stuck here. :)

I have been having decorating issues. I cannot decide on a decorating style. I will come home with a painting that I love but then 2 weeks later decide I need to return it. I also have very conflicting tastes. I want to be all grown-up and have a grown-up house but I LOVE pink and bright colors. This all stems from living in a sorority house for so long. I only had one room to decorate and it was bright pink. Now I finally have my own place I can't decide what to do with it. But my bathroom came out just right! I chose a light, cool blue. (And of course I added some pink!) These pictures don't quite do it justice. I spent probably 20 minutes going through every option on my camera to find the right one to make the color look similar to how it looks in person. We still have a few finishing touches but it is basically done. I need to buy some rugs and maybe some new hand towels. I am trying to decide if I want to keep it all white or add the tan color that is in this picture. What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know!

This picture shows off the blue color the best.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like the little splash of pink in your flowers - so cute. Horray for Ty and being such a worker! Did you ever go buy another can of paint? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is awesome; it is very relaxing and soothing- perfect for bathing! I would go with all white on the towels and rugs. Adding another color might be too much. Hey, you asked for opinions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment. it is just all still so fresh but it will get easier. ;) regarding your style: i am the same way. i want to be grown up with my style and i should be, i am 31. ahhh! but, i am so eclectic. i love vintage and modern. one thing is for sure, i love this color and i think the bathroom looks great. you could change the shower curtain to bring in some color but that is all i would do. that is what we did. this is an old post so i am sure you have done a wonderful job on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...