|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, June 12

GO POKES, GO POKES, GO POKES GO!

I spent yesterday in my home away from home, Stillwater. I love that place! During the school year I get to go once a week with my job and I love it!

Derek has decided to go to OSU and I am super excited! Yesterday was his Freshman Orientation and I went as his "parent". I remember how scary it was trying to decide what classes to take and what major to choose. When I enrolled my mom got to come in with me during the advising session. That has all changed. Now the student has to go by themselves. I wanted to go in with Derek. I am a helicopter parent already and I don't even have kids! Help!

After lunch they separate the kids from the parents and the parents have their own session, which I skipped. I figured they weren't going to tell me anything I didn't already know. I had to go pick up some shirts from Dupree's for work. They are super cute Dr. Pete shirts! I then proceeded to hit up my favorite places in Stilly: The Wooden Nickel and Wall's!! I have been eyeing Dogeared jewelry for a long time and I finally broke down and bought a necklace. (I say that like they are super expensive...there not.) It is soooo cute! On my way home I was digging in my sack to pull out the little card the necklace comes on and there was another necklace in my sack! I was already on my way back home so there was no turning around. What would you do? Would you keep it, mail it back, or wait until the next time you are in Stilly and return it??? Post a comment and let me know. I should tell you that I am wearing it today! But that doesn't mean I still couldn't return it.

One of my Wall's purchases was bones for Nuts. That little stinker got on top of his cage and took the whole sack into the living room where he proceeded to chew threw the package and start eating on two. I caught him or he probably would have gotten them all out of the sack. He knows he is in trouble because his ears are back and droopy!



Ty and I are officially T-townians....we have become obsessed with Quik Trip! Ty because they have .49 cents 32 oz. drinks, me because I love coke icee's. QT has everything!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You have already surpassed me the world of blogging because you put videos on here. I want to see pics of the house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For starters, I have NEVER seen Nuts' ears droop. And.........are you the same person who belittled your fellow Tulsans for making Mr. QT rich? (just kidding). dldjr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...