|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, February 16

Boat Shoes and Rings

Ty and I had a great Valentine's Day. He always gets up early on Saturdays and heads to the school to study. I woke up Saturday morning and walked into the kitchen to find my Valentine's Day card. Then I went to let Nuts out of his cage and there was a box of chocolates and a note from "Nuts". It was so cute! That evening we cooked dinner at home, rented a movie and watched the Slam Dunk Contest. It was a very relaxing evening.
Ty bought me this ring. The ivory and gold look so pretty against my pale skin. :)

My mom bought me some sperry's for Valentine's Day. They are the most comfortable shoes ever!!




Happy Monday!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!! And I love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that ring is serioulsy gorgeous! and what a sweetie nuts is for thinking of you on v-day! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Nuts...always thinking of others before himself. ;)
    Love the ring! It's so pretty. Are you wearing it today? I need to go to your office to see it IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE those shoes!!! sounds like you had a great valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ring!!

    I've got to jump on the Sperry bandwagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ring and yes Sperry's are the most comfortable shoe ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see kelso racheted up the pressure on nuts to come through for valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking at some "boat shoes", I love the ones you got! It might be a spring present to me one day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you guys had a fun v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... That ring is so cute!!! :) Also Nuts is very sweet for thinking of you :P

    V

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like you had a good valentine's day!!

    ohi just got a blog. Come check it out. I'm not logged on but the url is:

    www.abby-theviolinist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That ring is gorgeous! So bright & clean, I like! Glad you had a good V-tine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ring is beautiful! So glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. There's something for you on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty ring! Sounds like you had a pretty sweet v-day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds like a wonderful v-day! love the ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new ring is beautiful! I'm glad you had a lovely Valentine's Day x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The ring is really pretty. I agree with the shoes, its really comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...