|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, February 3

Tag: Q&A

Here are the rules:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.


1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: the t.v., and Nuts

2. What are you wearing now? my thermal argyle pj's

3. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I'm currently reading Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews courtesy of a book swap I just participated in.

4. Do you nap a lot? No, I usually wake up feeling worse than when I started. Although I can always nap on Sundays and feel great. Weird, right??

5. Who was the last person you hugged? The hubs. I always stand on my tip toes when we hug. That puts my face right at his neck.

6. What’s your current obsession/addiction? blogging, chocolate covered pretzels, online window shopping, painted fingernails (at least until mine start chipping.)

7. What was the last thing you said aloud? Stop licking. (me to Nuts)

8. What websites do you always visit when you go online?Blogger, Gmail, Jcrew, my bank

9. What was the last thing you bought? Sunglasses and a necklace at Tarjay

10. What are you listening to right now? Gossip Girl on t.v.

11. What is your favorite weather, and why? Nice spring weather: not too hot, not too cold and sunny and NOT windy. (Does that exist in this state?)

12. What time do you usually get up? Weekdays: 6:15; Weekends: 8 ish

13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Not shopping and saving money!

14. Say something to the person who tagged you: Quite Contrary: Thanks for thinking of me! I love reading your blog!

15. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I would say right where I'm at. I'm pretty happy here! Or maybe someplace that is warm and sunny all the time...

16. Favorite vacation spot? the beach

17. What is your favorite item of clothing? A black dress from Express that I have had for years. Its so versatile. And it has pockets! Skinny jeans, cardigans, v neck tees--my standard weekend outfit. Did it really just say item? I can't choose just one thing.

18. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: FOOD! especially chocolate. I have no self-control!

19. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: During winter - My Steve Madden Intyce boots and during spring/summer: peep toe heels or flip flops.

20. Name one thing you cannot live without: Internet!

21. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? At home with a baby or two!
I tag whoever wants to do this! :)

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love your last one. I don't see myself at home, but I do see myself with a baby or two, and I would love to be at home, but G says no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea.....I am not sure which one I would replace, but I will use this blog idea soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so we have the same 5 year goal... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wake up at 8 on the weekends? Are you sure we can still be friends? Now Sunday I can understand - but Saturday? You crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a fun list! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get up at the same time on weekdays and weekends. Crazy, huh? I wish that I could sleep later on the weekends, but my mind won't allow it. Getting up at 8:00 gives me a long, productive day, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8:00 on the weekends?? That is nice. I always want to wake up early to get lots of stuff done, but then I usually wake up around 10 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thats a fun idea - never saw this before.

    Not shopping is SO hard - I have been seeing a ton of sales though lately which is awesome for bargain shoppers like myself!

    Oh and LOVE chocoalte covered pretzels - have you every tried the 100 cal packs? They are great and of course only 100 cals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't live without the internet either. I would rather my cable go out than the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going through a chocolate covered pretzel obsession lately, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate pretzels....mmm, you're making me want some so bad! I love it - stop licking! Thanks for posting, these are fun to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...