|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, February 10

Crisp and Clean

I have made the first step toward my new bedroom look. I found this bedding at Dillard's on Sunday. It was exactly what I had been looking for. The embroidered design is a platinum grey color. It looks a little khaki in this stock photo from Dillard's. Can I just tell you how excited I am to have new bedding!?! I haven't had a bed skirt on our bed since we got married. We registered for bedding, but never got the bed skirt. And for some reason we never purchased it ourselves. It is amazing how much better a bed looks with a bed skirt!

I love white bedding. It looks so crisp and clean. I want to wait until I have completely finished the room before I show pictures of it. Chesley volunteered to help me paint. She is a true friend! :) Now I just need to select the perfect, calming, grey color. Easier said than done!

I have already had a talk with Nuts about the new bedding. He's not allowed on it! :)

{Does anyone else have problems remembering which gray/grey to use? I should know this because I had to learn it for a reporting class for my PR major.}

Check out these great giveaways:

Cute Target plates from GlamLifeHousewife

Bliss spa products from BamaBelle

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. I would love to have white bedding, but with my dog it just really isn't an option!! At least not while we are in a one bedroom apt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. And yes, I have problems with the two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will look great...I love crisp looking beds as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your bedroom all complete! Be sure to take before and after pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bedding. It's so classy, can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You share my love of white bedding!! I'll have to show you some pics I've saved of some of my faves!!

    The bedding you've chosen is BEAUTIFUL!! Love it, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bedding. I hope you find that perfect shade of grey/gray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you have chosen. Makes me want to re-do my bedroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! clean and crisp are the perfect words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. white bedding is so fresh looking! that particular one is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bedding.I want something similar in blue detailing but with the pillows monogrammed. Kinda specific huh...I have been thinking about this for a while.
    Also, I am sorry for taking so long to reply to your comments. I am glad that I am not alone with my love for the glass lamp bases.
    And my grandmother is WONDERFUL and DELIGHTFUL. She spoils me even though I am already married. And she loves my animals to death. I grew up spending every minute I could with her and I still love to be with her.
    I am so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! We got all of our bedding for our wedding back in June, and it's already trashed. 3 dogs plus nice bedding just don't mix. I hate that we spent over $1000 of our registry on really nice bedding. Now, I'm begging for a cheap Target set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously LOVE the color combo!!! I may have to steal it. ;)
    Also, I'm pretty sure it's "gray". I could be wrong though...now I'm thinking twice about it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you want to play? if so, i give you the letter "c"..have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bedspread is so lush!

    I moved! Come see me at www.aduckinherpond.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your new bedding..makes me sleepy just looking at it. I love the colors:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous bedding! I love that clean look and it makes me want to climb right in and relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We got white bedding in August when we moved into our house and thanks to our dog it is no longer the crisp, white comforter it once was! Luckily I bought it at T.J. Max, otherwise I would be heartbroken! I'm currently trying to think of some way to cover up the puppy paw stains without ditching the entire set...a pretty quilt, perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...