|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, February 17

Shopaholic

My name is Lindsey and I am a shopaholic! haha! Chesley and I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic this past weekend. It was so cute! I have read all of the books by Sophie Kinsella. My sister and I have been trading them for years. She writes great chick lit. I also love Isla Fisher. I think she is adorable. And I have been envious of her hair color ever since she was in Wedding Crashers. So needless to say I was very excited for this movie to come out.


When I dyed my hair red over Christmas Break I sent my hair stylist these two pictures. Since she had dyed my hair a darker brown in August she thought it would best to go with the Julianne Moore red color because it was darker than the Isla color. As my roots are starting to grow out I can't wait to go the Isla red color. I don't know why I have such a fascination with red hair. I just think it is so pretty! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that red heads are usually fair skinned and I am definitely pale!


I found out about the coolest thing today...did you know that you could save your google maps?? You can save them with all kinds of restaurants and shops saved on them with cute little markers. I never knew you could do that! I started my NYC map today after a coworker showed me her map that she had been putting together for our conference trip. I'm probably the last person to know about this. It is going to make planning vacations so much easier! (I think you have to have a google account to do this.)
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. you look so pretty with red hair! i've always wanted to be a brunette to see what i'd look like but i think my skin complexion is too light. and i can't wait to see confessions of a shopaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to learn about these Maps...sounds like I need one for Vegas (just to keep my head straight and not get caught up in the craziness) Is there good shopping in Vegas??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red heads ARE pretty fab. ;)
    I totally didn't know about google map saving either. Maybe you need to come up here and teach me a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the best email address to email you at about onesies?

    thanks!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin,
    You can e-mail me at
    sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The movie is on my "to see" list! Glad you liked it...I've been hearing mixed things. and Isla, she's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love red hair too!!!!! :)

    V

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love red hair too!!!!! :)

    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the red hair ( i am secretly hoping that we have a little one with it...not that it really matters)

    glad you liked the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know that about Google maps...thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You wear the red PERFECTLY!!! Looks so great on you!!!!

    Love the Isla color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Isla Fisher and her hair is awesome! I bet yours looks great!!

    And to make you feel better, I didn't know about that google map feature either! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear you liked the movie. I read another blog and she did not like it... Guess I will have to see it to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am going to see this movie friday! so pumped! I do have to say i love being a red head and hope to have a red headed little girl someday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm going to see the movie with a friend this week!! i can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous that you can go red! I tried once and I looked ridiculous. :( I'm a google map addict and I didn't know about the markers! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to see Confessions of a Shopaholic!!

    I didn't know you could save your google maps. It would make things so much easier, especially b/c I travel so much for work. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I want to go see that movie!!!! I had no idea about the maps, but that is definitely good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am reading the book right now! How cool about google maps I am going to do that for upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am glad to hear that is good. It is next on my list to see!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Shopaholic books, too! I think I've read all of them and literally rolled my eyes through most but the laughs were worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ok, if becky bloomwood is your hero, the name "sweet simplicity" has got to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Isla!!! I strive to look like her on a regular basis. Um... and no, I didn't know about the Google map saving ability either!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...